Saturday, March 6, 2010

Addiction

Sitting in front of the desk, trying to write something, but haven’t got a clue on where to start. Unconsciously, I clicked on taobao again.

It’s such a treasure trove! Anything you can think of or things beyond your imagination are available 24/7 at irresistible prices. All you need is a pair of discerning eyes to pick out the good stuff.

The other day I checked my account to find out how much money I’ve spent on online shopping in the past 2.5 years. Not unexpectedly, it’s a 5 digit number. What’s that saying, huh? Penny and penny laid up will be many.

I like the feeling of opening packages sent from different parts of the country. They are like gifts for myself. But there are disappoints once in a while, of course. Learn the lesson and be a smart shopper next time. Online shopping is fun!

No comments: