Monday, March 15, 2010

Weird dreams

One thing I like about winter is that I always sleep well when the nights are long and quiet. Now spring is coming and I begin to have weird dreams. I actually rarely remember them, but there are exceptions.

One morning last week I woke up and recalled I was converted to a vampire. What had happened in the dream was quite blurry. It was neither bloody nor scary, and it must be the most dramatic and exhilarating dream I’d ever had. I admit I have a special liking for enigmatic vampires, but I haven’t been watching Twilight or True blood recently. The only clue to which I could relate the dream was a piece of gossip I saw on TV that night about Robert Pattinson.

Another dream was technically a nightmare. I was cramming for several exams and had to learn everything by rote, which was the case in reality in my high school. When I struggled to open my eyes, I was so relieved to realize I was no longer a student and would never be judged by scores. My interpretation to the dream is the scar is so deep that it’s still haunting me after a decade! Don’t get me wrong, I wasn’t a bad student. I just hate to be forced to learn.

No comments: