Sunday, April 26, 2009

"Sorry, the number you dialed does not exist."

“… Would you consider selling or renting your apartment?”
“No.” I must have received a million calls from these real estate agencies.

“Hello, blah blah blah…”
When I heard the word “insurance”, I hung up the phone.

“… Are you interested in joining our equestrian club?”
“What?!” I still can’t figure out how my number fell into the hands of an equestrian club.

“Brand new BMW: 50,000RMB, Toyota: 30,000RMB…” the text message read.
Come on! Are you kidding?!

“You have won a laptop in the lucky draw. Please remit 200RMB to this bank account as postage.”
“Really?! When did I become the lucky dog?”

“Zara, MNG, Nike… 50-70% off!”
Hum, is this good news?

I’ve had enough. Last month I changed my cell phone number and it works, at least for now. And I also get of rid people whom I don’t want to contact anymore, for example, stalkers. Next time when a stranger calls, the only thing he will hear is “Sorry, the number you dialed does not exist.”

No comments: